MERCEDES DRIVERS DIG THE HOLE DEEPER

Page 3 of 3
dies gedichtet:

Frank

I'm CRUSHED! (Wait until the boys at McBrue's trailer find out about this....oh, no, they probably drink Busch lite....)
Must be the same females lining the streets when I inspected them in the early eighties, as many were pretty young then...
DAS --

The Tri Farben House in Munich is reputed to be full of Dori's ex-80's conquests!
Frank Kemper wrote:

Unfortunately her family name was not Klum!
Juergen who infact has no wife with the name _Heidi_ - which is a pity as Heidi Klum looks nice... ;-)
P.S.: Hast Du Interesse an einem gescannten Artikel (eine Seite) im foto Magazin 12/1994 bei dem Du abgebildet bist, wie Du Dich auf einen Mac lehnst? Ich bin durch Zufall drauf gestossen und kann ihn Dir (500 KB netto) an Deine Redaktions- email-Adresse schicken.
I hate to feed trolls, but...

Let's see, im not anglo-saxon or protestant (it is arguable if I am white). I'm a democrat, I'm not an elitist, and even if I wanted to, I couldn't afford to be part of a country club.

Most people are better than trailer-trash. Now there is a very big difference between trailer trash and poor.

I don't. I assume you are some envious, ignorant person who thinks he's better than other people based on what car those other people drive.

I own a Mercedes, and while I keep it clean and nice, I do my best to be low-key about it.

And that somehow gives you a more credible opinion?

Mine wasn't leased, and I have a nice, but not enormous house.

I have friends with worse cars that Chevy Cavaliers

I agree with you here. People who buy things to impress others are annoying.

So spending money to make other people envious is ok as long as you have enough money to give away?

I have never in my life seen this, and that's not as a result of lack of exposure to luxury cars. I myself have never broken a parking law.

Where do you get his assumption. There are some Mercedes drivers who choose to have nothing more than a respectful burial.

Try elsewhere.

I've noticed. A lot of them are like you and become envious and disrespectful to the rights of other people.
I never responded to the stuff you said last time so let's look at that.

Do you normally brag about your ignorance?

Hmmm, well I do all my own work on my Benz anyways, but even if I did, I would pay less to have the same things done at my Benz dealer than I would at the GM dealer (yes, I own a Benz and a GM). And I've never ever heard of a $500 oil change, and I'm very well informed about how much dealers rip people off.

I do wish people wouldn't, but they do. You intentionally look the other way huh? So what do you do if I'm in front of you, or next to you when you try to change lanes, get into a wreck? Either way, it seems as if the fact that I own a Mercedes makes you alter your daily actions.

Really? What amount of percentage of your savings do you give to charity? How many hours do you work for a charitable organization per year? I'll bet dollars to donuts my numbers are higher. Your #2 piece of advice for Mercedes owners was to not cut-in while driving? So, when I'm in my GM, it's ok for me to cut people off, right? Richard
Am crushed!!!! Y'all mean thet sum people duznt think much of us'ns whut lives under tha bridge in tha trailer park !!!! Well we sure duz hav sum gud parties an we'uns knows tha old sayin thet
you caint drive a house but ya kin live in a kar!!!
An ya know them ole republikan bankers wuzn't goin ta loan me know money ta buy a kar, so I paid cash fer it after ah sold tha house an bot tha trailer.
mcbrue budwiserly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
Cartoon Prestwicke wrote:

Perhaps, but those 10 mansionmates are 10 very aggressively physically affectionate uninhibited and absolutely gorgeous members of the opposite sex who could easily be very expensive hookers or Playboy centerfolds but they choose not to because they are wealthy, ethical, picky and classy.
.
.