Mercedes E320 Security Screws...

There are two screws that hold the mass air flow sensor into the housing on my 96 E320, I thought they were standard tamper proof torx screws, but there not. Does anyone know what kind of screws these are and the head
size?
Thanks, Martin.
Martin S. wrote:

They are tamper proof plus.
http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/sk84231.html
5 sides, not 6 as regular tamper proof.
Reg: Harri
Thanks, went out and bought a complete security screw bit set, the one I needed was in the set.