Mercedes GLK...FUN...cool...but old news

Just have to show this.. I guess most have seen it.... But for you that havnt..
/ Magnus
http://mbspy.bacosys.be/glk.htm

Magnus Andreasson wrote:

Please read also my page http://mbspy.bacosys.be/heuliez.htm which proves it is not a new idea.
Juergen (of MBSPY)
Juergen . wrote:

The Intruder is a good looking car. I had never heard of Heuliez until now but they seem like a dynamic little company that could use some marketing muscle.
.
dies gedichtet:

Actually Heuliez isn't that little. However, it was new for me that they also worked with Mercedes components. Amongst french car enthusiasts Heuliez is well known as a maker for stretch versions of french limos. They built a lot of energency cars based on Citroen and Peugeot estates. They also made the entire estates of the Citroen Xantia (from molding the panels until the delivery to the Citroen dealers). Today the most popular thing they do is the conversion of the Peugeot 206 into the 206 CC with retractable SLK like steel roof.
They have an english homepage: www.heuliez.com
Frank