Mercedes History book suggestions plz?

Hey, I'm trying ya'll before I go search through Amazon.
I'm looking for a good book that covers the History of Mercedes, including the recent past where Mercedes had to change their business
as BMW became a legitimate contender and the Japanese brands came out and out-did and under-priced them.
I'm hoping someone can save me disappointment with picking something almost at random from Amazon.
Thanks in advance, Jon