Mercedes Manuals

UK
Has anyone had success using the Mercedes DVD WIS manuals available on Ebay?
1st one I ordered did not arrive. 2nd one from a different supplier makes valliant efforts to install but will
not run properly.
David
UK
Has anyone had success using the Mercedes DVD WIS manuals available on Ebay?
1st one I ordered did not arrive. 2nd one from a different supplier makes valliant efforts to install but will not run properly.
David
Yes, I got one and it does work... it came from UK too...
Thank you for the reply.
Can you remember whether you installed it according to the instructions?
They seemed to be for a server based installation rather than stand alone.
Did you have to install everything?
The files I have are very large and unsurprisingly I am only interested in one model of vehicle.
I am wondering whether once the installation is complete I can delete some of the database files
Thank You
David