Mercedes, Not US, To Bail Out Chrysler

Page 4 of 4

You read my reply without any idea what I was replying to?

Where it would have made no sense. In order to comprehend the reply you had to know what it was a reply to. Even you had to figure out that it was in reply to what you had said. Someone else reading my post without having first read yours would have no idea what was going on.

It has nothing to do with attitude. It has to do with presenting parts of an ongoing conversation in a comprehendable manner. Unless, that is, you are concinced tht only your contribution matters. Then you may as well snip everything and just post your comment.

Comprehensible...
:-) DAS
"zayton" < snipped-for-privacy@newwavecomm.net> wrote in message
news:i4l%k.635$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe08.iad...
The is funny and makes some sense, but is it really a time to poke more fun at Chrysler robber Mercedes?

This is quite smart, but sorry Chrysler the 300M I recently purchased for a few songs should last me for 8+ years. Of course keep the RWD 300C for the police who like dangerous chases.

I guess if it sells, why not. IMO it's styling is worse than the Caliper.

Too bad his will come too late for me. Actually the Compass would be easier to change for my liking, simply replace the Jeep front end. Chrysler doesn't need two Jeep front end cars in this class. My dealer told me they just don't know how to sell the split personalty Compass. (true story!)

The changes would be relatively minor, if they haven't sold the tooling to Russia and China.

Nope, a slight revision of the mid 90s LH and the 91+ Sebring, with the current drive trains (less the 2.7L V6) would have done it. Too late for me again Chrysler.

It might even rise a bit above zero, but Mercedes just doesn't know how to make a longer term hit with Chrysler. They don't understand NA.

You didn't understand that this was a satire and likely has no basis in fact.
On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 08:29:59 -0500, "NapalmHeart"

Its a fact Chrysler LLC has negative value. Its worse off now than when Mercedes sold it. And if you review the "sale" transaction, you'll find that despite saying they got something for Chrysler, Mercedes covered enough other expenses that their net from the "sale" was negative. None of which changes the humor of the original article! <G>
In article

You should READ, before you post.

So you both TOP and BOTTOM post. How retarded.