Mercedes odometer

Mercedes odometers have a history of failing over time. The gears in the mechanism deteriorate and break apart. I have seen many posts where people try to glue these gears together. Although this is a
solution, I suggest replacing the gears and having the speedometer recalibrated. I can do that here, provided the speedometer meets certain criteria. Older, cable driven or newer digitals are ones I can do nothing with. If you have an odometer you wish repaired, please feel free to visit my web site at www.geocities.com/odometer1990s . Thank You.