Mercedes Parts?

Hi what is the cheapest place to get parts for my 1991 6cyl 300tdt? Are many of the parts the same between the wagon and the sedan? and the 5cyl and the 6cyl diesel? I am in Canada (west coast Vancouver)
The DPO (dreaded previous owner) lowered the car a bit and I would like to return it to a sensible height. I presume that this would require changing out the springs. Further I need the motor mounts and would like to change the fuel lines to something Biodiesel friendly. While I am at it I may as well grab a few fuel filters and other sundry parts.
Cheers
I've had good parts buying experience with www.autohausaz.com
for biodiesel see http://www.nwbiodiesel.org
and get some viton fuel hoses from http://www.greaseworks.org/viton
permission.
I have been using APW for years with excellent service, http://www.autopartsworld.com / And placed my first oder recently with http://www.europartsdirect.com / saving a bundle on an auxuiliary pump
--
Stupendous Man,
-->> T.G. Lambach <<-- wrote:

Thanks
-->> T.G. Lambach <<-- wrote:

Does anyone know if the fuel line kit for an 87 300TD would be the same as that required for my 91 300TDT? Are these mechanically the same?