Mercedes parts in Canada?

Hi
I live in Ottawa and I was wondering if any Canucks here know of a reputable/resonably priced parts store in Canada. I'm looking for a driver's side window, as the bottom rail on the window of my 1984 300D rusted out and
won't work anymore.
Thanks
--
Alex

cheg_uevara"AT"hotmail"dot"com

I also live in Ottawa and own a 1986 300E. I may have some ideas for you. Call me at 998-9562

There are some Canadian parts sources listed at MBCanada.com: http://www.mbcanada.com/forum/index.php ?
Ron http://germanstar.net
I am also in Canada with a 1984 sd300 I recently ordered some suspension parts out of the US at mbz.org With the dollar high right now ,it was a lot cheaper than buying in Canada even with the shipping and brokerage fees...

driver's
and
Try these:
Precision Auto 416-741-7011 92 Brydon Drive, Etobicoke, ON M9W 4N6
Metrix Canada Inc 905-238-9390 5391 Ambler Drive, Mississauga, ON L4W 1H1
On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:32:49 GMT, "Cheg"