Mercedes quits and holds up traffic

Seldom in this age of reliable cars do I see a stalled car blocking traffic. I was reminded last evening it stall can happen, particularly if the car
is a Mercedes. A recent model Mercedes sedan had stalled, holding up traffic. They still had power as their hazard lights were flashing.

I don't know what area of the country you live in (or what country for that matter), but I see dead cars all the time on the road. Especially in the summer heat, and rush hour traffic.
To bad they didn't pay attention to that annoying fuel gauge (stupid idiot lights). Was it by any chance a woman on a cell phone? No, it wasn't my wife.
I know, I know, stop feeding the troll...