mercedes sprinter 311cdi 2001

any help with a problem on this van would be appreciated, the van starts and runs perfectly for 3 seconds only. I have replaced the fuel pressure reg[comman rail system]checked the injectors and low
pressure pump , recently replaced the high pressure pump. There are no fault lights showing, no fuel contamination, and this problem only occured after we stalled the van once ??