Mercedes to go Green. ALL Green. No Petroleum by 2015.

what du you think of mercedes to go all green?

carpo_h

I'd say, I'll believe it when I say it. A first step would be to see what MB actually said, versus what some fringe website says.

Even this link talks about cars that run "biodiesel", which means anyone can claim the cars are green, don't use petroleum, etc, but obviously they still will run on it and MB doesn't control where you fill it up and with which diesel product or mix.

Reply to
trader4