Mercedes Turbo Link

Just had my UK '05 C220CDI serviced (30K miles) and they want it back to replace the 'Turbo link' as a warranty job.
What's the Turbo link and why is it necessary to replace it?
TIA
Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
Everybody must believe - I believe I'll have another beer.

Found the answer.
The Turbo link turned out to be a connection between the throttle and the turbocharger, that in a certain chassis number range can corrode. Only those cars within the chassis number range get this changed and it's picked up by the MB dealer at the service.
Richard
--
http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?