Mercedes Vito 108 CDi cluster

Hi,
My Mercedes Vito 108 CDi 2001 model's instrument cluster is faulty due to the flexi-cable coming away from the PCB. Does anyone know of anywhere where
I could source a replacement clear flexi-cable? The model is a Mercedes Vito 108CDi 'Y' plate. There is a label on the underside of the PCB - T72KZ420, another label says A 000 446 63 21. Failing that can anyone point me in the direction of a reasonably priced repair company?
Thanks.
From your number plate description I deduce you are in the UK.
Have you tried an official Merc dealer. They do sell parts only.
Strange as it may seem they might even do a repair at a competitive price.
If you are anywhere near west London I would suggest Merc Park Royal. They have given me good service over the years (one of my cars is 2001, the other 1993, for which I have also used an independent but return to Merc for certain things...)
Do phone first about part availability (and price). Otherwise try a breaker's yard, maybe via Google.
DAS
"Jason" < snipped-for-privacy@nospam.ta> wrote in message
news:49cd2263$1 snipped-for-privacy@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com...
Thanks.