Mercedes Vito 108 CDi cluster

Hi,

My Mercedes Vito 108 CDi 2001 model's instrument cluster is faulty due to the flexi-cable coming away from the PCB. Does anyone know of anywhere where I could source a replacement clear flexi-cable? The model is a Mercedes Vito

108CDi 'Y' plate. There is a label on the underside of the PCB - T72KZ420, another label says A 000 446 63 21. Failing that can anyone point me in the direction of a reasonably priced repair company?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jason

From your number plate description I deduce you are in the UK.

Have you tried an official Merc dealer. They do sell parts only.

Strange as it may seem they might even do a repair at a competitive price.

If you are anywhere near west London I would suggest Merc Park Royal. They have given me good service over the years (one of my cars is 2001, the other

1993, for which I have also used an independent but return to Merc for certain things...)

Do phone first about part availability (and price). Otherwise try a breaker's yard, maybe via Google.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Thanks.

Reply to