Mercedes Vito

I wish I had'nt lost the manual for the damn van! Problem #1,009,189 I have with the M-Benz Vito 112cdi I have a dash light coming on with two brackets around a circle containing an (!).... I rang up M-B Platinum care and they said they dont' have Vito manuals but on the Sprinter it usually means low brake fluid... I checked and topped it up, but didn't chang anything... Any ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
None Entered

Hi,

The light indicates low brake fluid or the brake pads need replacing!

"Vito" Not perfect but would you want to drive anything else! ;-)

Hope it helps.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

Have you offered to sell that strapline to DC?

:-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling