MERCEDES W203 COIL WIRE AND PLUG WIRE SET DEFECTS

Has your Mercedes had idling and misfire problems. THe plug wire and coil sets display premature wear. One coil /set per cylinder can add up getting your car to run smoothly again.

Questions Regarding Maintenance, Quality Concerns and Part /Recall Specifically the Coil/Wire Problem that exists in W203 Mercedes. that are not resolved at the Dealer Level should be in writing and directed to the following people. Send all invoices and copies of bills pertaining to the Memory Module Part Defect Copies to each party. You must de detailed with service records and indicate validity of billings.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The email addresses for Dr. Zetsche and Mr. Breitschwerdt are not available to the general public. Please feel free to contact them via mail or fax at the following addresses or fax numbers below:

  1. Dr. Deiter Zetsche Daimler AG
70546 Stuttgart Germany Fax: +49 711 17 22244

  1. Mr. Marcus Breitschwerdt Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc.

98 Vanderhoof Avenue Toronto, ON M4G 4C9 Fax: 416-425-6370

  1. Karen Thomas-Lyttle Customer Relations Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc.

98 Vanderhoof Avenue Toronto, ON M4G 4C9 Direct Line: 416-847-7398 Toll Free #: 1-800-387-0100 snipped-for-privacy@Mercedes-Benz.ca
Reply to
thekeener1

snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca ha scritto:

Mmmm... can I kindly ask you to qualify yourself? You write as if you're a MB officer. Are you?

Reply to
Cordy

The OP posted a bunch of these on 3 Mar.

Nobody replied except me to one of them.

Maybe he has a problem with the newsreader client sending out duplicates, or he can't see whether original has appeared in NG?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Dori A Schmetterling ha scritto:

All different? Different text, different obj... bah.

Reply to
Cordy

Sorry. You're right. Subjects all different, though some duplication of body text, which is what I noticed.

Wasn't thinking. Fatigue and galloping decrepitude.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling