Mercedes web site

appeal to all Mercedes Benz lovers out there...
I have just started to build a web suite about Mercedes Benz and would like to ask group members for their contribution...If you have your
Mercedes Benz pictures or info you would like me to include in sites index, send them to my email or publish links here in thread
you can see site at all info is welcome