message for Mcbrue

any news on the new S Class

yes http://www.hadel.net/autos/html/d_pkw_mercedes_s-klasse_erlkon1.html
Back to 'giantism'. Will still probably look good (in my eyes at least).
Officially only 4 seats - hard to believe in a car of that size.
Interesting point about the increase in voltage.
DAS

yes. car drives great but looks like a korean

Maybe it is similar to the VW Phaeton. There you can choose between a 4 seat version with 2 specially molded seats in the rear and a 5 seat version with one sofa in the rear. I can very well imagine that there are lots of S-Classes which have never seen more than two persons in the back.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
The only reason why people go with square ass recently is because it offers better aerodymanic performance.
Humph! Same old pictures. Too bad they didn't put any words with the pictures saying anything about the new car. Hope it is bigger than the current little miniS kar.
mcbrue unilingualy under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420