Mihail

The new engine. Why we overpay to the petrol companies? I have made the new engine for the automobile, to which other kind of fuel is not necessary of petrol or atomic energy.
Where the new engine takes energy for work? The device, invented by me, takes energy from air and directs her for work of the engine of the automobile. I try now to organize his(its) mass manufacture, I search for the sponsors or partners. Unfortunately I have confronted(met) that my the invention contradicts economic interests of many companies. I ask to help me with the decision of this question. Postscript: while I received the patent for the basic part of the new engine, the price of petroleum has grown almost three times.
[...]
mihail wrote:

Really? From thin air?

You sure it wasn't the principles of physics it was contradicting?

You have a link or patent number?
Regards, WS
PS. Sorry for the skepticism, but some particular Nigerians had an invention for making money out of thin air, but I don't think it was patented, so many people copied them.

Yes. Very successful by all accounts.
Huw
Excuse me... my engine takes 'energy' from the air. Without air it would not work.
DAS