Mine is the best

I say ol' chaps, you think your Mercedes is better than mine? I say you know not of what you speak! I challenge you all to a race and the winner gets to make love at the loser's wife.

I think my Mercedes is better, but for the race I'll use my friends new Porsche 911 turbo with the xd50 package, is that okay? :-) Richard

Shoot, Del. I've got *two* ex-wives you can have that I'll toss into the pot.
I'll even de-tune my 450 SL back to factory spec so that you'll be SURE to win. How's THAT for a sportin' proposition, ol' chap. . .??
Jerry Wolfram '78 450 SL - 210K miles
Del Hasselbrink wrote:

We don't know what Del's Merc is, but we don't care...
DAS --
I'll DONATE my ex to the cause, win or lose. She's all yours. Take my (ex) wufe, please. Somebody ? Anybody ?

--
Richard Sexton | Mercedes Parts: http://parts.mbz.org
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:06:49 -0400, Del Hasselbrink

LOL
What does that mean ? I've never heard of someone making love AT someone...are you going to toss off in front of someone's wife...
LOL
LOL, and is that love?

Sounds fun. We race from Houston to Miami... I take a friends diesel with an expanded 90 gallon fuel tank. Ready?
Lee
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:06:49 -0400, Del Hasselbrink

I'm game. I'm not married, so what have I got to lose? Unless your wife is ugly, but then I'll just let you win.....
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
Shit you can have my wife!!!! Heehee.