missing post

I posted a note concerning gauges in a 560Sl, and it cannot be found, now!!! I know how to view/unhide read messages, but mine seems to have been removed???
Did anybody see/read a post from RM Smith, concerning skitzy instruments? Can't remember title,but it was posted on 9-9-04 at around 2:30pm or so CST...
--
rmsmithco@@adelphia.net

Strange... Since I did not post anything related to carfax????

Er.. well actually you did, though only as a reply to someone else's reply. Here's what you wrote, 21st August:
"Thanks for the reply... I realize carfax may not report all the details. I have my suspicions concerning the car with the light more posterior... It has obviously been repainted. Used Car Dealer, of course, has no clue..."

only
Oh, Ok... That was a post I issued earlier in the month of August... Thanks! It had been so long ago that I had forgotten it. I was referring to a post I issued on the 9th of September. I actually downloaded it at my office, but when I got home later that evening, it was gone! Crazy!