missing post

I posted a note concerning gauges in a 560Sl, and it cannot be found, now!!! I know how to view/unhide read messages, but mine seems to have been removed??? Did anybody see/read a post from RM Smith, concerning skitzy instruments? Can't remember title,but it was posted on 9-9-04 at around 2:30pm or so CST...

Reply to
RM Smith

Hi RM, I can see your other posts on that day but nothing about instruments, only something about "Carfax". Sorry, looks like it has escaped! Al, Reading UK

1990 500SE 136,000 miles
Reply to
Al Bolton

instruments?

Reply to
RM Smith

Er.. well actually you did, though only as a reply to someone else's reply. Here's what you wrote, 21st August:

"Thanks for the reply... I realize carfax may not report all the details. I have my suspicions concerning the car with the light more posterior... It has obviously been repainted. Used Car Dealer, of course, has no clue..."

of > >the trunk, the other has the light near the leading edge of the trunk, next > >to the top. Which is correct for the 1986, or are both correct ? I have

either > >car. Both reported the correct model year. > >

overstuffed

Reply to
Al Bolton

Reply to