Mixed Tape

Hi All,
is everybody there who has the Mixed Tape 1 from Mercedes-Homepage?
I am searching for it because I was informed to late that it is possible to
get very nice modern music free of charge and free for private use. The only thing is these sounds are only available for 8 weeks. After this period the next new sounds are coming.
You will find the sounds at: http://www3.mercedes-benz.com/mixedtape/mixedtape.html
Greetings Tom