ML 320 Cassette Problem

Hello and Thanks for Reading this: I have a ML 320, 2000. The casette deck seems broke. When I select the TAPE, it says the tape is too tight. There is no tape in the unit. When I try to put one into the slot, it won't go in. Any ideas? Mark

Reply to
Mark Leavitt

it`s F*#KED.

Reply to
Brad

What person who can afford to buy a Mercedes-Benz listens to music from cassette? Compact disk has been the way the developed nations of the world listen to music for 20 years! It is a truly uncomprehensive how MB puts a tape deck in a $100k car! (And then has the gall to suggest that you buy an absurdly priced CD changer for the trunk!) Play CD's. P.

Reply to
pkmaven

Believe it or not, some of us have home recorded cassettes of older albums which have not been made into CDs. Also, IMHO I think a virgin vinyl record recorded on a high grade tape using high end equipment gives you a presence not found on CDs. Especially considering the crappy re-mixes of some older albums.

RichieP

Reply to
RichieP

Well, you've still gone out and bought the car and MB have saved themselves a hundred dollars or so by not fitting a cd player........

sounds like good business to me.........

Reply to
The Rai