ml 320 radio

The car came from the garage and now I need the code to turn on the radio which I don't have.
My daughter try to put some codes but nothing works because we don't
have the right one.
I would like to know if someone knows an easy way to get the code, I know the dealer can give it to me, but they want me to take the car there, and it's quite a distance, I would like to try to get it without going to the dealer.
Thank you
Call another dealer that is more cooperative. I called MB of San Diego and they gave me the code over the phone after I gave them my VIN Peter

I just got the code , but the radio keeps saying "WAIT", and I can't put the code.
Can someone please help me? It's very hard to drive without radio
Thank you,
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:13:08 -0500, "mgrandoit"

Are you serious?????
Thanks for your "COMMENT" Mr. david.
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:13:21 -0500, "mgrandoit"
Anyone who finds "its hard to drive without a radio" shouldn't be behind the wheel. End of story.
I'm guessing you don't have an hour commute to work one way, right?

The story doesn't end yet! How do you know the traffic in the morning going to work, so you can avoid certain roads??????????
Sometimes the unit wants a period of 3 hours (or so) to pass b4 inputing a new code, after incorrect codes have been entered in succesion. Best "wait" several hours and retry with the "correct code".
I believe you can try to disconnect the battery for few minutes and try to enter the code again. I had similar problem couple of years ago. By the way, check your service receipt. The radio code maybe there.

It's a security thing. The rule is designed to foil theives. It's a hassle, but it's the price we pay for having crooks out there who want what we have without having to work for it.