ML 350 - Inside got wet

My buddy had my car for a week, he left the sunroof open last night and as the story of course goes (with my luck) it rained. The car now will not shift out of neutral into park. Shifts into drive fine. Any thoughts?

Reply to
Ziger

You kicked your buddies butt,right?

Reply to
CaptainW116

If I remember correctly there was a post on this newsgroup a month or two back with almost the exact same problem in a E320, search it on Google.

cp

Reply to
cp

Actually, just let *him* get everything fixed at the dealership... I think the look on he face when the bill arrives would be sufficient retribution.

WS

Reply to
ws