ML 430 battery problems

Why does my Mercedes ML430 battery go dead after 4 days of not running ?

There might be a low current short circuit. Short is not big enough to blow the breaker/fuse but enough to drain the battery.
The other possible reason is that the battery itself is bad. Did the battery go though a deep discharge? Like something left on 24 hours and the battery was dead. Recharging these batteries sometimes work. But deep discharge batteries go though an atrophy (destruction) and no amount of recharging will resurrect them
gamini

It depends... How old is your battery? Last I remember... ML430 is last produced 2001... so that means your battery could be 6 years old.
Modern cars use alot of standby electricity draw... so with a old battery that is on the way out... it could drain it in 4 days.
"Tiger" ..