ML navigation CD's

Does anyone have that they want to sell the newest version. I really need #7, #8 and #9. But the complete set would work too. I have to try and locate this used if at all possible. It is for the ML model. Thanks, Joann

Reply to
JoAnn Sprenker

There are a ton of them on eBay. It seems like some may be copies, not sure if that is a problem. You can pick up all of them, some people as low as $50. Zone 7 I have found around $10. Good luck!

Reply to
Scott Benson