ML320 - Dashboard Lights ?

Guys
The ilumination of my dashboard seems very dim and getting dimmer when driving at night - Is there an adjustment for this anywhere on the dash which I may have moved accidently without knowing ?
Thanks
Paulso
One of those knobs on the speedometer cluster... turn to the far right.
Thanks - I'll check this out this evening.