ML320 not a very good quality made

I am not very satisfied with the quality of this ML320 2002. Lots of noise. Fixed couple of issues couple of times. Dealer could not fix the jerking issue yet.
Does anybody share the same experience with their Mercedes.
The M-class has never been the best of the breed. See the recent thread titled "Top Gear Survey / M-Class Bombs" showing that the most of the UK agrees with you (http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/survey /).
Josh

You are so right Josh. The article mentions the following:
The 10 most unreliable cars
There were 142 cars listed in the final survey, of which the following 10 were ranked as the most unreliable.
Citroen C3 (133rd) VW Polo (New) (134th) Citroen Xsara (135th) Citroen C5 (136th) Fiat Stilo (137th) Renault Megane (New) (138th) Mercedes M-Class (139th) Peugeot 307 (140th) Renault Laguna (141st) Renault Espace (142nd)
I would not recommend anybody to buy M-Class. Dhar