ML320 Remote Door Locks

The remote door locks/alarm stopped working on my wife's ML320 (1999, 140,000 miles) and I thought that it might be that the batteries in the key were dead. I replaced the batteries in both keys and the buttons still
don't work. Anyone have any ideas what might be going wrong? Thanks for your help.
-- RAG --
Go to http://forums.mbnz.org /

RAG wrote:

After you replaced the batteries did you resync the remote key with the ignition switch? See Owners Manual and http://66.155.125.17/forums/showthread.php?t 938 .