ML350 Child Safety Lock

Hi
I have a 2000 ML350 and I can not find the child safety lock for the back doors. Does anyone know if this feature exists? Owners manual does not say anything
and I can not get a straight answer from the dealer.
Thanks Olga
Not there.

message
Mercedes says a child safety door makes it harder for rescue workers to get the door open in an accident; hence no child safety locks.

Sorry to say it does not have that feature.Buckle them in. Joe