ML350 tires

Hi, I need to replace all 4 tires on my 2003 ML350. I currently have the Dunlops and haven't been very pleased with the wear on the tread. I live in
the city and am looking for an all weather tire. I have checked on tirerack.com and the Continental CrossContact LX and Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza seem ok. Any thoughts on these or any other suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Phone MBUSA, ask for "technical" and ask for the "approved" tires for your model and year.
permission.
I highly recommends you look at tirerack.com and buy tires that are rated from #1 to #3... I'd probably pick highway All season SUV tire... unless you go off road alot.