Mobile 1 for my cars or regular?

Both of my Mercedes I use Mobile 1 and change the oil every 5000miles, which equates to once a year beacuse i rotate each of the cars. The 300E is a 1989,
with 118,000 miles, and the 500SL is a 1992. I had to swiitch over the 300E from regular to synthetic, but there are no leaks anywhere and the cars burn nothing. What are all your feelings about synthetic oil, and changin my tranny fluid to Mobile 1 Synthetic Fluid?
-Chuck NJ
I'm a firm believer in Mobil 1. 7500mi change intervals make up for the $43 I pay for 9 quarts. My 87 300D started easier, ran smoother, and got better mileage once I put M1 in.
Mike