Mobile phone (cellphone) for 2001 CLK hooked to car

Page 2 of 2
Actually I also wish Gordon Ramsay wouldn't swear so much. It is quite unnessary. I doubt The F Word is on in the USA. The US is too prudish... ;-)
On British terrestial TV we have what is known as the "9 o'clock watershed" where material unsuitable for children is not shown before 21.00, but I think some of the earlier stuff is also unsuitable. Maybe I am too old and old-fashioned. Anyway, the F Word is broadcast after 9 pm.
Ramsay may have a Scottish name but his accent is not at all Scottish...
"Tiger" <> wrote in message

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.