Mobile phone (cellphone) for 2001 CLK / outcome, supplier service

I just thought that I should mention what happened after receiving the replacement Nokia 6310i handset after returning the one with a faulty key. (This was to avoid having to take expensive measures to connect a modern
phone to the old car's mobile-phone system.)
The next handset developed a fault within a few days and the supplier sent a driver round to my home to do a straight exchange for another one, no questions asked.
This is brilliant service and I should like to commend the dealer to anyone who needs new car hi-fi, satnav or phone systems and is within range of west London. I had previously bought a car radio from them and there also had received good service when a perceived fault developed.
This is: /
in Park Royal, London NW10.
I have copied this to the BMW ng as I am aware that one or two participanst live in the West London area.