model 107 door parts needed

I am restoring a 73 basket case 450 sl and am needing parts for the drivers side door. presently the glass is rattling around in the two steel channels. I need the felt liners that are supposed to be in the channels
but none of the places which sell the weatherstripping seem to stock the felt liners. Does anyone out there have a good salvage door ? The doors from slc would probably have the similar parts