Models of Mercedes Benz

Who is best producer ?

That question is a little broad. What scale? Die Cast or Plastic?

scale is 1:18, cast, not plastic like burago or maisto
There are quite a few. The 1:18 ones from AutoArt are quite nicely detailed. This is a good website to view examples:
http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/Makes/Mercedes+Benz /
|That question is a little broad. What scale? Die Cast or Plastic?
Metal Cast
I have a 1955 190SL by Maisto that is very good in detail, and finish. I also have a 1970's 350SL (107) by Sunstar that I like especially well for its fit and finish.

Thank you very much I was look sunstar and auto art and they great
I am from Croatia and here it's dificult to find nice models, thank you I looking rare example
"I looking Mercedes benz SL from 1995

The R129 was available from Maisto and from Revell (Revell is better). There were several models available with open top, closed canvas top, old hardtop and new panorama hardtop. Revell also had the new R129 with the facelift after 1995. The R230 is available from Maisto and from Kyosho. The Kyosho model is quite expensive (over 100 US$) but it features a fully retractable top.
All the models mentioned above are scale 1:18
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
haute in die Tasten:

Thank you I'm still looking I am from Croiatia and here we don't have stores with that things

You could try to look on ebay, they have a huge variety of model cars for sale. Many modelcar shops do have an online store. If you own a credit card, payment should not be the problem.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance
anybody know of sources for SL107 models? seem to see everything but them.............
Sunstar has a 107... its a euro 350 with top down. 1/18 scale. Above average details. I have an extra, Blue one I'd part with, New Can supply box as original (displayed for a couple of months before I found a red one). Let me know.

I have a 1/18 model of a 350 SL with convertible top down in siver with black seats, Euro model with french registration plates. The manufacturer on the bottom plate is called "Chrono" and the model is made in China. I suppose it is the same mold as the Sunstar model. I have seen different versions from this model, with convertible top up and with hardtop.
Ricko offers various types of the C107 450 SLC 5.0
http://www.modellauto18.de/images/RickoMercedes500SLCRally1.jpe
The availability of these models seems to vary by country.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance