More truth avoidance from the Flitwick junkman...

Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this:

> economy!!!? No doubt you think all is good and the US ain't heading >> (or in) for a massive recession? Ha ha ha. > > The state of America's economy...

...is such that many of us actually own a 500SL. Where's that photo of yours, ya fat liar..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Déjà vu

Anthropy

Assthrobby face-farted this:

WTF are you attemping to prove, Assthrobby..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

You really don't know!!!??????

Reply to
Anthropy

I really don't. Whatever it is, it certainly has nothing to do with the fact that Fatnick the Flitwick junkman can't post a photo of the 500SL he claims to own.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Duh!!!

Reply to