mpv questions

I tryed sending this earlier but got an error message so, sorry if this is duplicated.
Expanding family is pushing me towards an mpv.
Would be interested if anyone knows of a comparison site where
dimensions, safety and specifications are available.
My requirements are:-
Need to seat 7 people, 8 would be good. Used on long journies so comfort for all passengers is a consideration.
Used for holidays e.t.c. so would need to transport 7 passengers, 2 labradors and all the junk they insist on taking with them.
Used occasionally for towing a trailer.
Finally, needs to be reliable.
So, does Mercedes make such a thing?
Years of manufacture would be helpful and what to look for when buying used would be good.
Thanks
--
Regards

Keith Barrett
On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:36:12 -0000, Keith Barrett wrote:

What's your buget? Anything you consider buying is worth running through these sites first (so you're not buying totally blind):
http://www.honestjohn.co.uk / http://www.carsurvey.org
Check out the W124 E class estate. Big room, less bus more car. Mike W126 300SE 234,000 Miles W115 220
In your case, no... MB really doesn't have any minivan to suit your need... 7 passenger is possible on the ML with third row seat option... but then that leaves you no storage.
I'd rather consider Honda Oddssey for minivan... or if you want SUV with your criteria... then Honda Pilot or Acura MDX.
If you absolutely want something with Mercedes engine, the Dodge Sprinter van... huge capability with Mercedes CDI diesel engine that gives you at least 20 MPG city.