My 190E "check Engine"

light came on and went off from time to time. Now it is on all the time, for about 600 miles with no problem. Temperature ok and oil pressure great. what
elses does this measure?? Its a 88 190E 2.3 with 107K miles. Well maintained. Any ideas??
You need retrieve the fault code it is leaving. It one of at least 27 things. You need to count the light blinks.

Oh gowd! I am fried!

"" wrote: > You need retrieve the fault code it is leaving. It one of at > least 27 things. > You need to count the light blinks. >
> > > light came on and went off from time to time. Now it is on > all the time, for > > about 600 miles with no problem. Temperature ok and oil > pressure great. what > > elses does this measure?? Its a 88 190E 2.3 with 107K miles. > Well > > maintained. Any ideas?? > > > >
I saw a cheap code reader on eBay if you need one . Item 4569033651
Oxygen sensor ? My best guess.

I like this guess also...
Marty
I agree too... I would change O2 sensor first.