My '99 SLK

I've had my SLK for five years now, and I forget that not everyone has seen one, or at least that they haven't seen the top in motion.
I was in a shopping center parking lot, and decided to put the top down
before driving off. As it was coming down, I noticed an SUV stop behind me. I thought it would block me from backing out of the space, but the driver opened her window and said, "That's SO cool!" Then she drove off.
It made my day.

I've had mine for two years now and i still think it's cool....

I think this is especially cool when done either via a remote control or during (slow) driving.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance