My MB 190 follow up

Hi, Just to follow up on my "new" secondhand 190 D 2.5 1987:
I purchased it in feb. 2004.
1. two oilchanges within first month - and oilfilter
2. changes top gasket myself - naturally - Marth 2004 (oil in coolant!) 3. april 2004 oilchange and oilfilter-change. 4. may 2004: engine flush: Drain and fill up with: - 2 liters of dino oil - 5 liters of diesel oil Run engine for 30 seconds idle. Drain and fill up with 7 liters of good prefered oil like 5W50 synth or dino. I use 10W50 synthetic.
5. may 2004: added Redex injector clean additive and later ATF oil to fuel. 6. adjusted the gear and speeder linkage. -------- Now I am getting a Mercedes Benz. No more no less. No rattles and no bi-sounds left - almost. Might give it more ATF within this month.
Regards Niels Ulrik Reinwald