My 'new' W115

I have just brought a 1969 220 W115 in white with a black interior. So now i have two Mercs and one cross wife :) Sorry... just had to tell someone who would understand why I would want to "buy an old piece of
junk like that" Mike W126 300SE 234,000 Miles
At least you can enjoy one of them.
DAS

Why don't by one more w115 and sack the bitch, in the long run a good 115 is better than a bitch ( ages with more dignity and also better roadholding ) I own two of these beauties on 220d -71, one 230 -75, Roffe
--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2 /