My problems with an C230 2003

Hi!

I have experienced several problems with a Merc I bougth brand new two years ago :

Suspension (front and rear) Sun roof (wind noises, rattles especially when cold) Emergency break Unexpected staling Various problem messages in cluster such as BAS, ESP, SRC, etc. paint chipping

To whom may known Mercedes, this model and alike : what are the risks that this car will get worst? Should I sell this car before the warranty expiration?

Thanks for your advises.

Marquinho

Reply to
Marquinho Marcao

It's under warranty, just keep having the dealer fix it, eventually it will be OK.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach