Navi cd for e320cdi 2004.

Can please somnebody tell me what do I need to make my navigation works.. Only cd is OK or...?!?
When I start the car it says: NAVIGATION IS BEING ACTIVATED, and then it
says: PLEASE INSERT NAVI CD!
Where can I find that?!?on the net or...?!?
thanks...
The Navi Cd should have been supplied when you purchased the car