Navigation CD (Californa) for 1999 ML320 GPS Navigation System

Can anyone tell me where I can get a navigation CD for california(used, copy, etc)for a 1999 ML 320 navigation system? The GPS System is manufactured by Siemens that sits on top of the dash, The CD was from
Navigation Technologies. I tried their website and couldn't find anything.
thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

These pop up on eBay with some frequency.
I will keep looking, I tried to look for it on ebay in the past week without success.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Well, if all else fails or you run out of patience, you can pick up the full set from the dealer for around $300. (That's what it was for the set for a COMAND 2.0 from a European ML, I would think that the domestic would be around the same price)
I don't think the dealer carry's that anymore (one CD I have that comes with the unit dated 1996, unforunately it is for Texas not California), it predates the MCS and Command GPS units that are avilable in the later model years.