navigation disc

I have 2000 S500. What is the latest version of the navigation disc for the Maryland area?

Reply to
news-comcast

It depends on your VIN. Blaupunkt released the latest update 01-2004 (D-bundle) and 02-2004 (C-Bundle). I'm not sure yet if MBUSA has released these, they usually follow Blaupunkt by a few months.

Blaupunkt map bundles can be purchased here:

wolfgang

The disc that I have says Navtech

Reply to
news-comcast

On the right side, what is the 4 digit number starting with 00?

Reply to
Karl