navigation disc

I have 2000 S500. What is the latest version of the navigation disc for the Maryland area?

news-comcast ( snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net) wrote:

It depends on your VIN. Blaupunkt released the latest update 01-2004 (D-bundle) and 02-2004 (C-Bundle). I'm not sure yet if MBUSA has released these, they usually follow Blaupunkt by a few months.
Blaupunkt map bundles can be purchased here: http://www.continentalimports.com/nav_maps.html http://www.midwestelectronics.com/product_info.php/products_id/164
The disc that I have says Navtech

On the right side, what is the 4 digit number starting with 00?