Navigation for 2001 SL500

Hi everyone, I need some help looking for a Navigation system for a 2001 MB SL500. I've seen some notes that the APS30 works well in other MB's but thought I owuld tap the collective knowledge of the
group for more information. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Steve is the foremost authority on navigation system for MB. He has installed navigation system in most cars that do not have it in the first place or came in newer car of the same body. He only uses MB navigation system... no aftermarket.
s snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com