Navigator not ejecting some music CDs

Anyone have the following problem with their GPS Navigation System?
My 2001 Navigation System has extreme difficulties ejecting some music CDs. What's the solution? For some reason I can play and eject some CDs including
the navigation CDs, but some CDs just get stuck. They gave me a brand new system once already. Lately it has been getting stuck again. Mercedes sucks!

Interesting ...
Just took delivery of an '02 c320 wagon. While I had it for an overnight test, one of my music CD's got stuck in the Navigation player. Just left it in overnight. While on the way to the dealer this AM, pushed eject - and out it came. Tried it with several different CD's on the way home, and no problem.
I'll be watching this thread.
DS

Did you try putting the same CD back in again. My system has problems with certain CDs consistently. It is not random.

Yes, and so far, haven't been able to duplicate the problem. I do have the changer in the glove compartment, so have loaded that, and will probably just keep the NAV CD in the main unit.
The changer appears to be exactly the same one in my most recent BMW, a 2000 5series. If they are the same, I believe they are an Alpine unit, made in China. Similar enough for sure that the cartridges are interchangeable.
I still have the BMW unit, pulled from the 5series - since I had been planning on a BMW again. Little C320 wagon was too good a deal to pass up though.
If it is compatible, maybe you'd be interested in a good deal??
DS
Genuine or home copied cd's?

"Eliminate annoying spam!

Store bought - Rod Stewart, "Great American Songbook II"
DS
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:29:00 GMT, "DFS" wrote:

Ahhh Mercedes has finally perfected the 'Taste Filter Technology' that they were working on. Try a Spice Girls CD, if that refuses to play then it's just the TFT system kicking in to save your ears :o) Mike
--
W126 300SE 234,000 Miles
W115 220

Genuine! I can't figure it out. If it is the size or the thickness, I can't see why they would make the system so sensitive. I don't know any other sound system in the world that is so sensitive.