Need a/c compressor for 83 W123 (UK)

My 300TD is missing it's a/c compressor. Does anyone know of more common euro cars which have the same compressor or compatible - so I can broaden my
search? In the past I've seen references to use of GM/Delphi/Nippondenso compressors - is there any difference between the installation on Euro Vs US spec cars?